In 2022 we are offering 45 minute webinars, to augment your vast learning options, in “the spirit of the gift.”
We hope this series will help you to meet this moment we are in with improved homeopathic skills, and more awareness of how homeopathy is evolving in the state of California, USA.
To support this series, please click on our Paypal link, where you can either use your Paypal account or any credit card. Much appreciated. We are subsidizing our speakers for their time for this series.
Lunch & Learn 1, The Rational Approach to Homeopathic Prescribing
“If you have ever wondered why…
· A homeopath needs to study the health sciences?
· Is it necessary to have at least a working knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology?
· We don’t always get the desired response after a remedy has been administered?
· Many remedies have similar symptoms but are yet different?
· Aphorism 3 of the Organon is still very relevant in these times?
· The constitutional remedy is not always as effective?
Or if you want to know more about …
· Pathological prescriptions
· Understanding the symptoms of the drug vs cramming them
· Understanding the symptoms of the drug based on its pathogenesis
· Relationship of remedies
· Prescribing on the basis of signs (objective symptoms)
Then you MUST tune in for the Lunch and Learn talk
The Rational Approach
to Homeopathic Prescribing, May 25, 2022
1 – 2pm
organized by the CHMS
Presenter, Dr. Vijay Vaishnav, MD (Hom), CHMS Treasurer
Dr. Vijay Vaishnav, MD (Hom), has had extensive experience of leading a private homeopathic practice for over 37 years. He is a faculty at the American Medical College of Homeopathy at Phoenix, Arizona in the USA. He has been closely associated in developing new concepts in teaching Materia Medica and has prepared a unique model of approach to the study of Homeopathic Therapeutics. He also has many publications to his credit. His California practice is in Fremont, California.
Lunch & Learn 2, Homeopathy Institute of the Pacific Brings Hope to Racially Traumatized Communities
Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 1 – 2pm PST
Speakers: Wanda Smith-Schick, CCH President of Homeopathy Institute of the Pacific and
Astra Rugless,MS, QASP-S, D.Hom, of Rose Homeopathic Medicine (Los Angeles) & Secretary, California Homeopathic Medical Society share about their recent experience during Black History Month, 2022 in New Orleans providing homeopathic care primarily to black residents of New Orleans. Moderated by Kathleen Scheible, CCH